Plumbers in Rockwell, TX
Blue Star Plumbing LLC: Over 16K Customers Served!
No one likes having to deal with plumbing problems. They’re frustrating, time-consuming, and can be costly—especially if you do not have an experienced plumber on your side. And to top it off, not all plumbing companies offer the full-service experience you can really rely on. Fortunately. If you’re looking for trained and skilled plumbers in Rockwell, TX that always get the job done right, there’s always Blue Star Plumbing LLC.
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we are backed by a history of delivering quality work to area homeowners. With over 400 projects completed and more than 16,000 customers serviced, you can trust that we have the skills and experience needed to get the job done right. We pride ourselves on being upfront and honest, which is why we maintain flat-rate prices, so you never have to worry about last-minute fees or hidden surcharges down the line. We strive to make the entire service process as quick and painless as possible, calling to let you know when we are en route and arriving ASAP in our marked trucks and uniforms. Our plumbers also receive continual training on all the latest tools and technology, and with same-day service for emergency situations, it’s always a good time to contact our professional Rockwell plumbers at Blue Star Plumbing.
To learn more about what Blue Star Plumbing LLC can do for you, call (214) 800-4575now.
Offering a Full Range of Rockwell Plumbing Services
Dealing with clogged drains? Got a leak in your toilet? Or maybe your water bills keep going up but you can’t figure out why? For all this and more, you can count on our Rockwell plumbing pros at Blue Star Plumbing LLC. We understand that every home is different, which is why our goal is to provide customized plumbing solutions for every customer. We also know that nothing is more important than the safety and cleanliness of your home, and we vow to clean up after ourselves on every job, no matter how large or small. And our team is big on communication, so we promise to check in each step of the way, ensuring you remain satisfied throughout the service process.
Our skilled Rockwell plumbers proudly provide:
- Drain & Sewer Services: Although you may not be able to see your drain and sewer lines, they are key to the health of your plumbing system and larger home. Drain clogs can cause a lot of problems if not dealt with in a timely manner, and sewage leaks can create a dangerous and costly situation for your property. If you suspect you have a clog and cannot get rid of it by using a plunger or snaking it out, call Blue Star Plumbing ASAP. And watch out for signs there may be a break deeper in your sewer or drain lines, such as nasty smells around your property, an increase in pest activity, slow drains, backups, and lush, moist patches in your yard, indicating wastewater seeping into your grass.
- Water Line Services: Have you been having problems with your home’s water supply lately? The last thing you want is a leak in your water main—the line primarily responsible for bringing water into your home. To check if you are dealing with a water line leak, turn off all the water fixtures and appliances in your house—in fact, shut off your main water valve, if you know where it is (usually outside, in a mechanical room, or near the water heater.) If your water meter indicates you are still using water after you’ve done this, chances are there’s a problem with your water line.
- Gas Line Services: Natural gas is essential for many home appliances; ovens, dryers, HVAC systems, and water heaters all run on natural gas. However, natural gas can also be extremely dangerous, if not handled by a professional. That’s why Blue Star Plumbing LLC is here, so your gas lines can be repaired and installed in a way that is safe for your entire household.
- Slab Leak Services: The concrete slab underneath your house is vital for its structural integrity. That’s why if a water leak occurs underneath your property, it can be a major problem, shifting the slab and causing irreversible damage to your home’s foundation. Luckily, Blue Star Plumbing knows how to take care of slab leaks quickly and efficiently, so you never have to worry about the structural integrity of your property.
- Leak Detection: Even small leaks can add up over time, raising your water bills and eventually causing major damage to your home. That’s why if you suspect a leak, it is always a good idea to call Blue Star Plumbing for leak detection. We know how to find leaks fast, and put a stop to them before they spiral out of control resulting in major water damage.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting technology uses a powerful nozzle to pump a high-pressure stream of water directly into your lines. This service is great for pulverizing tough obstructions, like tree roots, but it also presents the added benefit of scrubbing the walls of your lines completely clean, so water can flow through them like new again.
- Water Softener/Water Filtration Installation: Are you tired of your water tasting hard and minerally? Maybe you’re looking for a way to ensure contaminants from your local water supply don’t make it into your home? If this appeals to you, call Blue Star today for whole-home water softener or water filter installation. We’ll help find the perfect system for you, so your whole household can enjoy clean, great-tasting water ASAP.
- Fixture Repair: Faucets, sinks, showerheads, tubs, toilets; no matter what kind of fixture you’re looking for, Blue Star Plumbing has you covered. We offer repairs to help you get your equipment functioning as efficiently as possible, and if you need an upgrade, we promise to help you get the energy-efficient, great-looking replacement you deserve.
- Piping & Repiping: Dealing with old, worn-out pipes that are slow and corroded? Need a replacement but not sure where to begin? Blue Star Plumbing is capable of analyzing your entire piping system thoroughly. We offer options for standard pipe installation and replacement as well as whole-home repiping, and we promise that whichever option is right for you, we’ll work to make sure to work as quickly as possible.
Get Water Heater Repair & Replacement from Our Skilled Rockwell Plumbers
Your water heater is one of the most essential appliances in your home. That’s why if it starts to experience any problems, you’ll want to call a professional right away. Fortunately, our Rockwell plumbing pros are also water heater technicians, so you can contact us whenever you need top-notch water heater repairs and installations. We offer a number of energy-efficient options, including affordable tank water heaters and cutting-edge tankless models. And with financing options for a range of budgets, it never hurts to see if you could benefit from a water heater upgrade, courtesy of Blue Star.
You may need a water heater repair or replacement if:
- Your water heater is making strange noises
- Your water heater is releasing nasty smells
- You have recently flushed your water heater out and it still tastes funny
- There is water pooling at the base of your water heater
- Your water bills are going up
- Your water pressure is suffering
- You are no longer able to get the hot water you need
Hire a Rockwell Plumbing Company You Can Rely On
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we make it a priority to provide affordable work for every customer. That’s why we offer free in-person estimates, so you never feel pressured into committing to a service. We also provide a number of deals and specials, including discounts for seniors, military members, and first responders, and $50 off any job totaling $250 or higher. We strive to make a difference in our community, which is why we have a great reputation in Rockwell and beyond. And with our focus on communication and no-hassle service guarantee, Blue Star Plumbing delivers plumbing services just the way you want them to be.