Plumber in Garland, TX
Expert Plumbers in Garland, TX
For plumbers in Garland, TX that always get the job done right, call Blue Star Plumbing LLC today. Our team answers all service requests quickly, and we pride ourselves on convenient scheduling. We show up to every appointment in uniform and with clearly marked cars, so you know your service professional has arrived.
From there, we will evaluate your plumbing problem and provide an upfront, honest estimate, which we will stand by once the work is completed. Finally, we’ll resolve your issue as efficiently as possible, and ensure you’re completely satisfied before we leave your property. Take a look at what our customers have to say about our plumbing team, and see why we are the most trusted plumbing team in Garland, TX!
Dial (214) 800-4575now to schedule an appointment with our professional Garland plumbers, and experience the Blue Star difference for yourself!
Our Plumbing Services
At Blue Star Plumbing, we offer a full range of plumbing services. That means from your sink to your water heater to your gas line, our team has the skills and knowledge to get the job done right the first time. We know firsthand that dealing with plumbing problems can be extremely stressful, and our goal is to make this process as painless as possible for you. Backed by over 15 years of experience, more than 400 completed jobs, and 16,000-plus customers served, you already know we have the expertise needed to solve virtually any plumbing problem. And with the latest, industry-leading tools and technology, there’s no reason not to make Blue Star your go-to call for all things plumbing.
Plumbing services we offer in Garland, TX include:
- Gas Line Services: Your gas lines bring fuel to some of the most important appliances in your home, including your stove, water heater, your HVAC system, and even your dryer. However, natural gas can be extremely dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing, which is why it’s always important to have an expert like one of our team members at Blue Star Plumbing handle gas line repairs and installations.
- Leak Detection: Even a small leak can add up over time if you are not careful, raising your utility bill and leading to costly water damage. That’s why our expert Garland plumbers are trained to find leaks quickly, and put a stop to even the most hidden problems in your plumbing lines.
- Slab Leak Services: Although you may not stare at your concrete slab every day, it is a vital part of your home’s structure, and a leak underneath your slab can result in major damage to your home. Fortunately, Blue Star Plumbing knows how to repair slab leaks, finding and stopping them before things spiral out of control.
- Water Heater Services: Your water heater is one of the most essential appliances in your household. If its performance has recently started to suffer, you deserve an explanation. Call Blue Star Plumbing to see if there is an issue with your current model, or if you need to upgrade to a new water heater altogether.
- Tankless Water Heater Services: If you find that you are constantly running out of hot water, a tankless water heater might be the right option for you. These point-of-use systems do not reheat your water in a tank, instead heating it as it goes through your pipes, thereby providing instant hot water on-demand.
- Drain Services: If you are dealing with frequent drain clogs, there could be a bigger problem at the source. Consider calling our experts at Blue Star to see if there is a major blockage somewhere in your plumbing lines.
- Hydro Jetting: For major obstructions in your drain and sewer lines, hydro jetting is usually the best option. This technology pumps a high-powered stream of water into your lines, not only pulverizing everything from dirt and debris to tree roots, but also cleaning the walls of your lines so they are as good as new again.
- Sewer Line Services: For most people, their sewer lines are out of sight, and therefore out of mind. However, it is extremely important to be aware of your sewer system’s health, as a toxic sewage leak is one of the most dangerous problems your property can experience. Watch out for signs of wastewater leaks such as nasty smells and lush, green patches in your yard, and call our plumbers ASAP if you suspect there’s a problem.
- Water Softener Installation: If your water is overly hard and minerally, you may want to call Blue Star to install a whole-home water softener. While hard water is not dangerous, it doesn’t taste very good, plus it can feel course and wear down dishes and clothes faster.
- Water Filtration Installation: If you do not like the taste of your water, Blue Star Plumbing can install a whole-home water filtration system to keep out contaminants and ensure your water is always pure and drinkable.
- Fixture Repair: From showerheads and toilets to faucets and sinks, if you are dealing with old or leaky plumbing fixtures, Blue Star Plumbing will provide a top-notch upgrade designed to function efficiently and last for years to come.
- Piping & Repiping: Your pipes are like the veins of your plumbing system, pumping water throughout your household so it can function. That’s why whether you just need to replace a few leaky pipes or require more extensive whole-home repiping, our Garland plumbing pros are here to provide the long-lasting solutions your home needs.
- Water Line Services: If you are having trouble with your water main or any of your other lines, Blue Star Plumbing can perform excavation to put down new lines, or remove any obstructions currently clogging your plumbing system.
Drain Cleaning In Garland, TX
Are your toilets overflowing? Have you noticed an increasing number of drain flies in your home? If you are looking for professional drain cleaning services that work, turn to our team of plumbers at Blue Star Plumbing LLC today! No drain problem is either too big or too small for us to handle. With years of combined experience, we know exactly what needs to be done to get your drains back up and running in no time.
Signs you need professional drain cleaning services include:
- Standing water
- You have multiple clogged drains
- You have slow-moving drains
- You have frequent drain clogs
- Your drains are making gurgling sounds
- You have an increase in drain flies
- Your toilets are overflowing
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- You constantly use a liquid drain cleaner to clear your drains
If you notice any of the problems above, we strongly encourage you to contact a plumber as soon as possible. Leaving a drain problem unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly repairs that can be avoided. Contact our plumbing team in Garland, TX today!
Call Our Garland Plumbing Company Today
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we are committed to providing affordable Garland plumbing services for everyone who hires us. That’s why we offer free estimates to get you started, in addition to a number of specials and financing options. Our reputation speaks for itself, as we are known for delivering great work throughout the area. And with 10% off all services for military members, senior citizens, and first responders, Blue Star Plumbing truly offers something for everyone.