Wylie Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Installation & Replacement Services in Wylie, TX
Our access to immediate, consistent hot water throughout our homes is truly one of the greatest luxuries that we enjoy as modern homeowners. As little as 100 years ago, it wasn’t at all uncommon for people to have to boil water over an open fire if they wanted or needed hot water for something—a process that was labor and time-intensive, and not to mention potentially dangerous. Today’s water heaters are feats of engineering magnificence, but they are prone to their fair share of problems. When something goes wrong with your water heater, Blue Star Plumbing LLC is here to help. With a team of fully licensed and highly-trained technicians, we are ready and able to help you whether you need a repair or a full water heater replacement.
Blue Star Plumbing LLC has always believed in quality over quantity. Every member of our team focuses on offering you a service that exceeds your expectations in every regard. That means no cutting corners, no shortcuts, and no compromising. We make sure your water heater works properly and that you can enjoy a reliable, dependable, and safe supply of hot water once again. From simple fixes for common issues to comprehensive replacements and major repairs, we hold everything we do to world-class standards. Our goal is to be more than just the plumber you call today, but to be the plumber you trust for all of your needs in the future as well! Check out our client testimonials and see why we are the most trusted water heating service providers in all of Wylie, TX, and beyond!
Make the call to the experts at Blue Star Plumbing LLC today! Have your water heater repaired or replaced by dialing (214) 800-4575 now.
Signs You Need to Repair Your Water Heater
Has your water heater quit on you? Can your heater no longer keep water warm? Does it take far longer to reheat than it used to? These are just a few of the water heater problems our experienced plumbers can fix. With our years of collective experience and fleet of fully-stocked service vans, we proudly offer some of the most dependable water heater repair services in the entire northeastern Dallas metroplex.
10 signs that you need to repair your water heater include the following:
- There has been a reduction in your hot water pressure
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your hot water is cloudy or rust-colored
- Your hot water has an unpleasant smell
- There is a fluctuation in water temperature
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- Your water is lukewarm or cold rather than hot
- You keep running out of hot water
- You notice your water having a metallic taste - this is a sign of corrosion
- It's been over a year since you last got your water heater checked or maintained
If you notice any of these issues with your water heater, we strongly encourage you to contact a water heater professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of for you. Leaving a water heater problem unnoticed can lead to costly replacements that can be avoided with timely services. Contact us today for a water heater inspection, or immediate water heating repair services!
Wylie Water Heater Installation
Water heaters are one of the most relied-upon appliances in your home. However, they also have one of the shortest lifespans. Believe it or not, the average water heater generally only lasts between eight and ten years before it needs to be replaced, and that means there’s a good chance you might have to replace your water heater sooner than you think. Between North Dallas’s notoriously hard water and the unrelenting conditions that many water heaters have to continuously work through, it should come as little to no surprise that water heaters eventually give out, and the team at Blue Star Plumbing LLC can help you when yours does.
Is it time to replace your water heater? It could be if any of the following are true:
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
- Your hot water smells or tastes like metal
- Your hot water has a brown or reddish tint to it
- You run out of hot water faster than you used to
- Your energy bills have inexplicably spiked
- Your water heater has sprung a leak
Leaks are the one major problem with most tank-style water heaters that cannot be repaired. When your water heater starts leaking, it is crucial that you react quickly, shut down your heater, and drain it to prevent it from potentially damaging your home and causing injury. At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we offer state-of-the-art water heater installation with premium units from reputable manufacturers so you can go back to enjoying stress-free hot water as soon as possible.
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
Upgrading your water heater to the latest technology can offer you and your family a number of great benefits.
These benefits include the following:
- You won't need to worry about your water heater for at least the next 10 years
- Increased efficiency
- Guaranteed hot water
- A larger water heater tank may provide you with more water if your household grows
- A tankless water heater can save you money by cutting costs from your utility bills
- You can expect a quicker delivery of hot water to your taps or showers
- A new water heater can replenish hot water at a faster rate that meets your demands
We work with you to make sure that your water heater the right size and design for your home as well as offers you the features you’re looking for. Plus, we offer comprehensive water heater repairs to give you total and complete peace of mind. We even offer upgrades to tankless water heaters!
We’re here to help you with your water heater issue! Contact Blue Star Plumbing LLC today.