Plumbers in McKinney, TX
McKinney Plumbing Services
Is your sink leaking? Are your drains clogged? Does your water heater have a hard time keeping your water warm? As any homeowner knows, plumbing problems are no fun and can end up being a huge waste of time and money. That’s why it’s important to hire a plumber you can trust to get the job done right—and done right away.
Fortunately for you, there’s Blue Star Plumbing LLC! At Blue Star Plumbing, our team is backed by over 15 years of experience, and receives continual training in order to stay up-to-date on all the latest industry innovations. We’ve also completed more than 400 jobs, and with 16,000-plus customers served, we’ve pretty much seen it all when it comes to plumbing problems. We have a reputation for delivering satisfaction across the area because we never settle for anything less than the best results. And with our no-hassle guarantee, we promise to make the entire service process as easy as possible for you. So if you’re looking for top-notch plumbers in McKinney, TX, give us a call today, and experience the Blue Star difference for yourself!
Blue Star Plumbing is available by phone at (214) 800-4575.
Our Plumbing Services
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, our business is built on a few unshakable principles: quality work, great customer service, and consistent communication. Our friendly plumbers will always arrive at your property ASAP, notifying you when we are en route so you can plan accordingly. Our team is fully uniformed and our vehicles are clearly marked, so you know our McKinney plumbers as soon as you see them. Once we evaluate your problem, we will provide an upfront, straightforward estimate, and with our flat-rate pricing, you’ll never have to worry about that estimate getting jacked up down the line. Finally, we will use our top-of-the-line tools and equipment to resolve your plumbing problem quickly, so your household can go back to normal sooner rather than later. We know that plumbing problems can be stressful, but with our locally owned McKinney plumbing business, you’ll never have to worry about receiving the service you can rely on.
Blue Star offers the following plumbing services in McKinney:
- Gas Line Services: From your oven to your water heater to your HVAC system, many of your home’s most essential equipment relies on natural gas to function. That’s why Blue Star Plumbing offers gas line services, so you can use your appliances safely and keep your house comfortable at all times.
- Slab Leak Services: Just because you do not see the concrete slab your home is built on every day does not mean it isn’t important. Your slab is vital to your home’s structure, and if a leak occurs under it, your property can experience serious damage. That’s why it’s important to always take care of slab leaks as soon as possible.
- Drain Services: A clogged drain can be a symptom of a bigger issue. That’s why Blue Star works to not only snake drains quickly and efficiently, but also present solutions for deeper blockages that may be affecting multiple pieces of plumbing equipment.
- Leak Detection: Even small leaks can add up over time, and eventually lead to extensive water damage. If you believe you have a leak in your house, pay close attention to your water heater and utility bills, and if anything looks off, do not hesitate to call our McKinney plumbers.
- Water Line Services: If your water meter indicates you are using water, even when all your appliances are off, you could have a problem with your water main. Call Blue Star Plumbing LLC to check and see if you have a leak.
- Sewer Line Services: A sewer leak is both a dangerous and costly problem for your property, as the last thing you want is toxic wastewater seeping into your home. Watch out for strange smells around your property, and call a plumber right away if you see lush, moist spots in your yard, as this often indicates sewer water is fertilizing your grass.
- Water Heater Services: In addition to our standard plumbing services, Blue Star Plumbing is thrilled to be able to offer water heater repairs and replacements for every homeowner’s needs. Our technicians know how to get to the bottom of water heater problems ASAP, and can provide a range of energy-efficient options if you need an upgrade.
- Tankless Water Heater Services: Tankless water heaters are point-of-use systems, which means that rather than reheating your water in a tank, they heat it as it goes through your pipes. As a result, tankless systems come with the distinct advantage of being able to provide instant hot water on-demand.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting is extremely useful if you need to get rid of tough obstructions in your drain or sewer lines, such as tree roots. However, in addition to pulverizing blockages in your lines, the high-pressure stream of water you get from hydro jetting equipment also wipes the walls of your lines completely clean, so water can flow through them like new again.
- Water Softener Installation: While hard water is not bad for you, it definitely doesn’t taste great. That’s why if your home has hard, minerally water, you may want to install a whole-home water softener, in order to improve the taste of your water and reduce wear and tear on your clothes and dishes.
- Water Filtration Installation: With a top-notch water filtration system from Blue Star Plumbing, you’ll be able to eliminate a range of contaminants from your water supply, so you always get the clean, great-tasting water you deserve.
- Fixture Repair: From faucets to toilets to showerheads, if your fixtures are old or leaky, Blue Star Plumbing can provide you with a modern upgrade that looks great and saves you money.
- Piping & Repiping: As your home ages, your pipes will naturally begin to wear down. In some cases, you may just need to replace one or two pipes, but in more extreme instances, it may be better to hire our plumbing experts for whole-home repiping service.
McKinney Water Heater Repair
Are you looking for professional water heater repair services that you can trust? There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether water heater repair is what you need.
Some signs you need water heater repair are the following:
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your home's water is cloudy or rusty
- Your home's water has an unpleasant smell
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- You have no hot water
- You keep running out of hot water
- There are fluctuations in your home's water temperature
Hire a McKinney Plumbing Company You Can Trust
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we make affordable services a top priority. That’s why we offer free in-person estimates to get you started on every job. We also provide a number of specials and financing options, so you can always get quality plumbing work, regardless of your budget. And with 10% off all services for military members, senior citizens, and first responders, as well as $50 off any jobs over $250, it’s always a good time to call our McKinney plumbing experts at Blue Star.
- Should You Winterize Your Water Heater?
- The 3 Most Important Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- Common Plumbing Issues You Should Let the Pros Handle
- Popular Drain Unclogging Tools & When to Call a Plumber