Plumber in Frisco, tx
Blue Star Plumbing LLC Is Available in Collin County TODAY!
Is your Frisco plumbing equipment experiencing frequent leaks or clogs? Need to get pipes replaced but not sure where to turn? Want to hire a plumber but are worried you’ll have another bad experience with an untrustworthy company? Well, lucky for you, there’s Blue Star Plumbing LLC!
At Blue Star Plumbing LLC, we go above and beyond to ensure all of our customers are satisfied. Our guarantee is no hassle-service, so you can stop stressing out about plumbing problems and focus on the things that are really important. Our entire team is highly trained and experienced, and our technicians pride themselves on being polite and punctual, arriving on time in clearly marked vans, and wearing Blue Star uniforms. As a locally owned, top-rated business, you can trust our reputation for getting the job done right. And with same-day services available upon request, it’s always a good time to contact our plumbers in Frisco, TX. So remember, when you need the job done right and fast, Blue Star Plumbing is the company to call.
To request an appointment, dial (214) 800-4575 now.
Our Plumbing Services in Frisco, TX
Our Frisco plumbers at Blue Star Plumbing LLC understand firsthand how stressful plumbing problems can be. But we also know that it’s always better to hire a plumber sooner rather than later. Waiting to deal with plumbing problems can force you to pay for more costly repairs down the line, and may even put your home in danger.
Fortunately, Blue Star Plumbing goes above and beyond to get the job done ASAP. With the best tools and technology on the market, we’re able to provide industry-leading products and services tailored to suit every homeowner’s needs. We know that you may have been burned by a less reputable plumbing company in the past, but all of our work comes with upfront, flat-rate pricing, so you never have to worry about hidden fees or last-minute surcharges. And in addition to our professionalism and honesty, we are known for our communication, meaning we will let you know how the service process is going every step of the way.
Blue Star Plumbing LLC provides the following plumbing services in Frisco:
- Gas Line Services: Your gas lines may be out of sight, but they shouldn’t be out of mind. Gas can power everything in your house from your oven to your HVAC system to your dryer, but natural gas can also be extremely toxic if not handled by a professional. Luckily, our pros at Blue Star Plumbing can provide the fast and efficient gas line repairs and installations your home deserves.
- Slab Leak Services: When a leak occurs under your home’s concrete slab, it can have major implications for the structural integrity of your property. It’s important to address slab leaks before they shift the foundation of your home, and force you to undergo highly expensive repairs that can be prevented with the assistance of an experienced plumber.
- Drain Services: Clogged drains are annoying but they can also indicate a deeper problem with your plumbing equipment. If you find that your drains are frequently clogged and you can’t just get rid of the blockage with a snake, it’s usually time to call a plumber.
- Leak Detection: Everyone has heard the “drip, drip, drip” of a leak in their house before, potentially leading you to believe this isn’t a big deal. However, the truth of this is that even small leaks can raise your water bill over time, and lead to serious damage if left unchecked. So remember, leaks are more than just annoying, they’re a serious plumbing problem that should be taken care of ASAP.
- Water Line Services: Have you ever looked at your water meter and found it says you’re using water, even when you aren’t? If so, there may be a problem with your water main. Call Blue Star Plumbing if this is the case, and let our experts look at your water lines.
- Sewer Line Services: When a sewer line rupture occurs, nasty and toxic wastewater can seep into your property, creating a dangerous and costly situation. Watch out for signs of a sewer line leak such as foul odors around your home, and lush, moist patches in your hard.
- Hydro Jetting: For obstructions that cannot be dealt with simply by using a snake or an auger, you may want to consider a hydro jetting service. This technology uses a nozzle to pump a high-pressure stream of water directly into your lines, pulverizing even tough blockages like tree roots, but scrubbing the walls of your lines so they are as good as new again.
- Water Softener Installation: Tired of hard, mineral water in your home? Consider calling Blue Star Plumbing to install a whole-home water softener. This device will not only improve the taste of your water, but will help lessen irritation on your skin and in your hair, and even reduce chalky buildup on dishes and clothing.
- Water Filtration Installation: If you are worried about contaminants in your water, the best solution may be to install a whole-home water filtration system, so you always get water that tastes great and is completely clean.
- Fixture Repair: From toilets to showerheads, Blue Star Plumbing has you completely covered when it’s time to repair or upgrade your fixtures. Over time, your plumbing fixtures may develop calcium build-up, which not only looks bad but can make your equipment less efficient. If you have had the same fixtures for years, it might be time to have a plumber look at them.
- Piping & Repiping: Whether you just need to install a few new pipes or are preparing to re-pipe your whole home, Blue Star Plumbing will get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Water Heater Services: In addition to providing standard plumbing services, our technicians at Blue Star are also experts in the area of water heater repair and replacement. If there is a problem with your water heater, we will work to get it solved promptly, and can provide you with a range of energy-efficient options should you need a replacement.
- Tankless Water Heater Services: Are you constantly running out of hot water? If so, you may want to consider installing a tankless water heater. These point-of-use systems do not store your water in a tank and reheat it, instead, they warm your water as it goes through your pipes—so you get hot water on demand!
What Are Signs I Need Water Heater Repair In Frisco TX?
Is your water heater in Frisco leaking? That is one of the top signs that you need immediate water heater repair services. If a water heater problem is left unattended, it can lead to serious damages and costly repairs that may be avoided with a timely water heater check-up.
Here are some signs that you need water heater repair services:
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water heater is making strange noises
- You have no hot water
- Your water pressure is low
- You run out of hot water too soon
- Your water looks cloudy
- Your water has a brown tint to it (a sign of rust)
- Your water has a metallic taste to it
- There has been a sudden increase in your water bill
- You have no water
If your water heater is leaking or you notice any of the other signs above, don't wait. We highly encourage you to contact a water heater professional as soon as possible, in order to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of.
Blue Star Plumbing Is the Frisco Plumbing Company You Can Trust!
When you hire Blue Star Plumbing LLC, you can be confident that you’re going to receive affordable, long-lasting work. We provide free in-person estimates on all of our services, so you never feel pressured to commit to anything. We also have a number of specials and financing options designed to fit any budget. And because we care about our community and are committed to finding the best deal for you, we offer 10% off all services for military members, senior citizens, and first responders, as well as $50 off any jobs over $250. If you live in the Frisco, Garland, Plano, McKinney, or Rockwall area, we're here to exceed your plumbing needs!
- The 3 Most Important Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
- No Hot Water? Here’s How to Fix It
- How Hard Water Affects Your Home
- Why Hydro Jetting Is the Ultimate Solution for Clogged Drains