Wylie Tankless Water Heaters
Enjoy Unlimited, Efficient Hot Water in Your Home!
Technological advancements have brought about a lot of improvements over the years, particularly when it comes to our homes. New ideas and developments have improved energy efficiency, increased capacity, greatly improved safety, and even made it possible to reduce or even eliminate limitations that seemed insurmountable. Tankless water heaters are one such example of an improvement that has radically improved our homes. Long gone are the days of constantly having to worry about your water heater springing a leak, cracking under pressure, or even simply having to refill because it emptied out. Tankless water heaters are some of the most popular home upgrades in the entire plumbing industry, and we invite you to see just how much they could change your life too!
If you’re looking for an experienced Wylie tankless water heater team to help you with your new installation, look no further than the local pros at Blue Star Plumbing LLC! We offer total peace of mind and confidence to every customer by employing a team of some of the finest technicians in the area. With years of experience, training, and full licensing, you can be certain that each will treat your home with the utmost care and respect. Plus, each will always do their best to help you choose the perfect tankless water heating unit for your home. We even offer maintenance and support services including repairs and tune-up services that prolong the life of your new tankless water heater for many years to come.
Blue Star Plumbing LLC would love to help you ditch the tank and enjoy the benefits of a tankless water heater! Call (214) 800-4575 today to request an estimate and find out more about how one might help your home.
Ditch the Tank; Go Tankless Today!
Why should you switch to a tankless water heater? The benefits of doing so are immense. While tank-style water heaters have been the standard for years, they suffer from a number of flaws and downsides that have always made them not the ideal choice for the job. By switching to a tankless water heater, you’ll put a number of those flaws to rest and enjoy a clean, reliable hot water supply that theoretically never runs out!
Here are just a few reasons why customers choose to go tankless:
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters only consume energy when in use, and that means they save you a bundle on energy costs every year.
- Better reliability: With no tank of water to constantly maintain, tankless water heaters are far less prone to breaking, and that means improved peace of mind and less stress.
- Improved safety: Tankless water heaters do not suffer from a number of the same inherent safety flaws that tank-style heaters do. That means less risk to your home and your loved ones.
- Unmatched longevity: Tank-style water heaters last eight to ten years at the most. A tankless water heater can easily last 25 years or more when properly maintained. You may never need to buy a new water heater again!
- Space-saving technology: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than their predecessors, and that means installing one can open up a ton of previously-used space in your home.
- Saving money: Between decreased operating costs and almost entirely eliminated replacement requirements, tankless water heaters save you a bundle—even to the point where they pay for themselves!
- Never run out of hot water again: Rather than keep a heated tank of water ready at all times, tankless water heaters produce the hot water you want as you need it. That means a constant, steady stream of hot water that never runs out, no matter how long your shower runs!
Two Types of Tankless Systems
Tankless water heaters come in two different varieties: whole-home and point-of-use water heaters (also called POU systems). Whole-home systems are the more expensive option, but they are also generally much larger and have the capacity to provide water for every application in your home. Point-of-use water heaters are generally much smaller, but they are designed that way because they are only intended to provide hot water for the fixture they service. This makes them more affordable, but you will need to install one for every point in your home that utilizes hot water.
Learn more about installing a tankless water heater system from the pros at Blue Star Plumbing LLC! Contact us today.